Monday, November 15, 2010

Hannah: good at blogging.

I don't really have much inspiration flowing forth from my veins right now, but I felt it was time to post something new, so here I am...typing away.

Let's just see what I can come up with on the spot.

Well, I have been sitting here now for 15 minutes. I am really good at this whole creative thing. I am pretty good at a lot of things. Let's list them:

Hannah Utley
-good at creative things
-good at texting
-good at sitting
-good at breathing
-good at eating oatmeal squares
-good at being friendly
-good at make-up
-good at grammar
-good at dressing my roommates
-good at In-N-Out/paying for shakes
-good at feeling awkward when seeing this one person
-good at having super secret crushes that are pretty public
-good at computers
-good at photoshopping
-good at back massages
-good at gmail
-good at planning
-good at spelling
-good at command v
-good at countdowns
-good at facebook
-good at not camping
-good at lists
-good at wearing vans
-good at being a social realist
-good at stuff

That's a pretty good list. I am also good at writing poetry. Wanna see?

I went to the store
It was quite a bore,
But I bought some fresh chicken and rice.

When I came home,
My cat was a gnome,
And completely covered in ice.

Next time I blog (probably in another 5 months) I will have something more clever to say. Something more worth your time and energy. Something with sustenance. It will be really profound...and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment